acpire 5749

harrychauhan
harrychauhan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

hi guys 

i have acpire 5749 and when i put on charge then  charging light on but nothing come on screen when i press power that red light comes blue but afer again red and nothing come on screen could anyone help me out pls

thank

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer

Press & hold power button for about 5 secs to make sure machine is turned off. Unplug the charger.  Then remove the battery. Then plug the charger back in but without the battery. Press the power button once without the battery. What happens? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• harrychauhan
    harrychauhan Member Posts: 2 New User

hi guys

thanks for your replay i try what you tell me in massage but nothing happen but machine is still off any more tips 

[tag removed for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• JackE

You have started a new thread. So we don't know what the original problem was or the tips that you tried. You will have to re-post on your original message thread. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

@harrychauhan

@JackE

To make things simpler for both of you, I've merged this new post on this issue with the original post so all the information is in one place.  Hope this helps!

• JackE

How old is the battery? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE

harrychauhan>>>hi thanks for your help that battrey might be 3 or 4 year old and that laptop is off from last 10 months>>>

Harry---Please use the REPLY button when you want to respond to this thread, not private messages, or we will lose track again.

Your battery has probably failed. You should try a new one. They are inexpensive.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ