acer aspire 5750-6667 Windows 7 Please Help

nhan714
nhan714 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hi all, 

I am new here, I have acer aspire 5750-6667 laptop working perfect, one day I flip monitor off and left for 20 minutes and came back opened the monitor, my laptop is not awake, I touch the key board and... still sleep. finaly I unplug power and battery for 10 minutes, put it back on: HERE IS A PROBLEM I press the power button, light on for 3 seconds and off. I do it again, it repeat the same. 

Please help if any body knows how to fix this problem, I am very appreciate.

Answers

• paulg
    paulg Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi just had the same I went as far as opening (Pandoras box) first time to unsolder baterie BUT I think that wasn't the answer I turned PC on pressed f10 reapetedly for 15 secs waited for another 10secs pressed f9 enter then f10 enter to accept and left it alone /yes it worked / I do have to connect to a screen as my laptop screen is faint/but just visible to see my programs are on from their on I am trying to finger out if its the graphics card or LCD but on the screen warning from Google site of impersonation exit do not trust now checking anti mallware and yes a virus good luck hope it works. PS ignore on internet when they say turn it off and on so many times and wait it muks it all up trust me
  • nhan714
    nhan714 Member Posts: 2 New User

sorry, I dont understand what you try to say.