acer 4739

Options
bccoct72
bccoct72 Member Posts: 4 New User

my notebook acer 4739 to be dead, caused flexible lcd short, please give me solution, thanks before

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

You have a short in the cable from the motherboard to the display? The screen is dead or the laptop will not turn on or boot?

• bccoct72
    Options

yes, the laptop will not turn on or boot, i have to try plug in charger but indicator light not come out, so my lactop i'm disassembly and take out motherboard and check component mosfet and dioda around power suply and found good condition, please show me where part problem and if you have diagram blog acer 4739 ci3, please give me, i'm sorry i'm ex seamen i have experience working on board 5 years ago, around the word but now i'm reseller notebook acer

• bccoct72
    Options

Please, help me master, do you have schematik acer 4739, if you have, please send me, i needed so much

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

You mentioned in your first post "caused flexible lcd short" which made me think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-LCD-Video-Cable-For-Acer-Aspire-4739-4250-4253-4339-4749-DD0ZQQLC400-GOCG-/121528363155?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4ba7a893

No I don't have a scematic of the board. Google "acer aspire 4739 disassembly". 

• bccoct72
    Options

Thanks so much, in the future, if you have information about my lactop, please share with me, thaks again