Windows 10 is here, please post issues in our Windows 10 forums

Cory-Acer
Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

All,

Windows 10 is here and we know people are excited to get it. We'd like to request any posts specifically about Windows 10, the upgrade or the issues you're having with the operating system, are posted in the Windows 10 forum. We're moving Windows 10 content to the Windows 10 forum to help better facilitate answers to those posts.

Please check out the Welcome to the Windows 10 forum post here: http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Welcome-to-the-Windows-10-forum-Start-here-first/td-p/366899

Cory

Answers

• gigget
    gigget Member Posts: 1 New User

Updated my Windows 8 to Windows 10 and It's asking me to Activate Windows. 

There is no product key to input the way it asks. 

• jesumner1950
    jesumner1950 Member Posts: 2 New User

ok i bought a acer E-17,,,came with win 8.1,,,,i downloaded win 10,,,,it wiped out my reforematt  hard drive,,,and now i cant reformatt it   it  keeps saying drive not accesible on this device,,,,any ideas how i can reformatt  it  back to win 8.1,,,,i  dont  think win 10 is any good,,,it even removed the search  box  that we use to search the computer for  files  and  pictures,,,,computer still works  but  just dont have all the stuff  in it when 8.1  come out

• Go to settings, click Update&security, click Recovery, you will be offered an option to go back to Win8.1.

Capture 100.JPG

• satoriforsale
    satoriforsale Member Posts: 1 New User

I'm using a E1-771 latop and since upgrading to Windows 10 I experience glitches in my audio/video playback. The glitches occus at random intervals both in playing mp3 files (using winamp) and videofiles (using mpc). When they occur there is a buzz or distorion of about .5 seconds... As I stated this glitch occurs at random intervals at times I can listen to music for hour without it occuring and then it will suddenly happen twice within five minutes. I have not been able to recreate these glitches by scolling back in the file or through the playlist and playing it again. I have updated to the latest Realtek driver (6.0.1.7541) but to no avail Smiley Sad