Window 8.1 activation key problem

Options
fixzsyafiq
fixzsyafiq Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello..I already upgrade my laptop Acer Aspire E1-432G from window 8 to 8.1. The problem after window upgrade is can't activate the activation key..Can someone how expert solve my problem...thank you.

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

telephone activation (operator calls)
    press windows key logo + r

then type
    SLUI 4
    and hit the Enter key
    follow the instructions, but when asked which service you require by the telephone, do NOT reply - this should force an operator to respond, who can deal with you

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    Options

the activation gives you any error code?

if you are under warranty, it's better to contact your regional Acer support service.

• fixzsyafiq
    Options

Error code: 0xC004C003...this the error code...the error is my activation server determined the specified product key has been blocked...

Unfortunely..my warranty has been expired...where can I get the product key because the product key for window 8 has been built in on my notebook....

• IronFly
    Answer ✓
    Options

telephone activation (operator calls)
    press windows key logo + r

then type
    SLUI 4
    and hit the Enter key
    follow the instructions, but when asked which service you require by the telephone, do NOT reply - this should force an operator to respond, who can deal with you

• fixzsyafiq
    Options
    Yes,it is the solution.But, the problem is my installation ID has been blocked. I already call the operator for phone activation twice. So, maybe I should bring my notebook to acer service center. Anyway, thanks for your help.
  • IronFly
    Options

You welcome. Smiley Happy