Where to buy Intel 5th gen Acer laptops? Any plans to soon make colored laptops with 5th gen i3/i5?-

Options
SEANIA
SEANIA Member Posts: 5 New User

Getting a new laptop for a friend and they require a red laptop. They're moving from a red Aspire 5742-7620 and I wanted to get them something that's going to last awhile hardware wise. The obvious choice is one of Intel's new 5th gen laptop CPU's- and of course a Acer/Gateway within 450$. (been eyeing those 5th gens since they anounced them)

The Aspire E5-571-39ZW is perfect in pretty much every way for that- except it dosen't come in red. Infact, none of the new Acer laptops with 5th gen i3/i5's come in red.

Any plans to make red ones here soon?

Also- it's been really hard to track down where to buy Acer intel 5th gen laptops. Vendors have other manufactures stocked and even had them ready for pre-orders back a few months ago. Yet no Acer or Gateway as far as I can tell, only 4th Gen Intel stuff.

Really sucks that all the new models are posted here and yet can't be bought anywhere despite others having their versions ready for months.

Answers