Where I can find specifications and manuals for Acer laptops?

Options
PrenumeNume
PrenumeNume Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I've tryied to use acer.com website to find information about an Acer laptop. I think this site is almost useless, because I cannot search for a product (I click on search but neither a result or an error is returned).I've tryied with both E3-112-C658 and NX.MRLEX.001 Also, I've tryed to browse for produscts from list. No exact product found AND no exact technical specs are provided for existing product.I've downloaded a user manual for a similar product and it neither contains technical specs or upgrade instruction (HDD / RAM replacement)

I want to know for above model how much RAM does it supports and how easy is to replace RAM/HDD (I don't like to deal with more than 8 screws for such operaon).Can you please help me?

Another question to Acer users: Are you happy with your products? I'm dissapointed just after I've seen how "professional" their support and products pages are.

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer âś“
    Options

This model has One DIMM slot that supports DDR3L-1066/1333 MHz SDRAM.
    It supports up to 8 GB of DDR3L system memory using one 2 GB/ 4GB/8 GB module
    Supports single-channel and DIMM Speed 1066/1333 SODIMM
    It support DIMM voltage 1.35V and 1.5V with  DIMM package Standard JEDEC 204-pin
    The base cover and mainboard has to be unscrewed to install the memory modules.

This model supports hard disk capacity of 320 GB / 500 GB / 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM

Click the Kudos to say “Thanks” for helping!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer âś“
    Options

This model has One DIMM slot that supports DDR3L-1066/1333 MHz SDRAM.
    It supports up to 8 GB of DDR3L system memory using one 2 GB/ 4GB/8 GB module
    Supports single-channel and DIMM Speed 1066/1333 SODIMM
    It support DIMM voltage 1.35V and 1.5V with  DIMM package Standard JEDEC 204-pin
    The base cover and mainboard has to be unscrewed to install the memory modules.

This model supports hard disk capacity of 320 GB / 500 GB / 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 RPM

Click the Kudos to say “Thanks” for helping!

Â