Warrenty Terms

Options
singhal
singhal Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Dear Sir,

I have purchased an ACER laptop from Delhi about 14 months ago with an extended warranty of 2 years (1+2) i.e three years.
around one month after purchasing the laptop its motherboard has been crashed and i go to the shopkeeper from where i have purchased the same then he replace the Motherborad of the same .
and sometime after same problem occurs that time also they have changed and repair it 
from the date of purchasing i have repaired it more than 6 time from the service center and all the time i was requesting them about REPLACING the product as it is not working properly but all the time they told me that we can only repair it.

But now they refused to even repair the same as they told that it is in physical damage so it is not in WARRANTY period.

Please guide me accordingly...

Answers

• sathya0403
    Options
    Hi,

Sorry that the you have issues,. May I Ask the warranty you got was that extended or Upgraded warranty, Normally the its like when you contact Acer for any Warranty Repair, unit should not have any user induced damages, if that is the case even if the unit is under warranty, warranty will be assumed void,. May be that is the reason, the service centre refused repair,. Having said that you may mail @ ail.nbeasycare@acer.com, with your concerns & check,. or contact Acer India @ 1-800-11-6677 Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM (Excluding public holidays),.
  • singhal
    singhal Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks @ Sathya

I have already contact them about my problem and also mail to them but they are saying the same reply that your Laptop is in warrenty period but as it has already passed one year so the problem which i have is not in warrenty.

As my laptop's Flep is broken internally and they are saying that it is because of Physical Damage but it is broken internally not from outside.

Please reply me..