Video problem aspire 8930g

Options
docevil
docevil Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello everyone, I have just inherited a acer 8930G with the video card and HDD failures.
I replaced both and installed windows 7 pro (with original license), but the system recognizes me only a standard VGA display adapter.
I tried to install the drivers found on the site and also acer those downloaded from nvidia but I still get errors such as: "the system does not have the minimum requirements for installation" or "operating system is not supported."
If I try to update the drivers from the device manager and manually load the driver, after a few minutes of waiting during loading, I get the message "The device has been recognized, but the drivers were not installed because of an error .... unsupported operating system "

Help !!!

thanks advance!

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

Download this driver and try it. If yours is not 64 bit let me know and I'll post the 32 bit.

http://download.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/300series/30272_win7x64.exe

• docevil
    Options

Thank you, tomorrow I try and update you.
    the strange thing is that even the nvidia software I've tried telling me that you can not find a compatible hardware.
    Even DriverEasy does not find anything.

• docevil
    Options

I tried to use the drive that you gave me, but I always get the same error "the graphics driver in use did not detect compatible graphics hardware". But in device manager there should be a second video card intel and a geforce?
    Sepuò be useful, I mounted a geforce 8400M GS