Toneai Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello,

I recently bought an Acer Aspire ES1-711

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) quad core processor N3540

LCD: 17.3HD + Acer CineCrystal(TM) LED LCD

Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Memory: 4GB DDR3 Low Voltage Memory

Storage: 1000GB HDD

I do understand that this computer was not designed for great gaming capabilites, but I had problems while running some games that should not have occur (e.g.: Mass Effect trilogy was without problem, Assassin's Creed: Revelation and even more AC3, are unbearably laggy), I have learned that my problem is that dedicated Video Ram is only 32Mb, I have tried using BIOS to improve this parameter, but my computer doesn't appear to have that option. I have tried all auxiliary methods to improve the game (from maximum battery usage to game boosting programme), to no avail. Does anyone here have any ideas how to improve dedicated VRAM, or am I screwed?

Thank you.

Answers

• Shinichy_Kudo
    Shinichy_Kudo Member Posts: 355 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

n/a.

• Shinichy_Kudo
    Shinichy_Kudo Member Posts: 355 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Good day.

In this case what is affecting you is that your product itself has no graphic acceleration card available to run games with good graphics performance or minimus.

The fact that you have an Intel (R) HD Graphics does not mean you run good jjuegos, this chip only allows you the proper performance of the operating system and its interface, stability inluyendo to enter web pages, watch videos on the Internet and other basic functions, but games will not help you much if you want.

Therefore it is normal to have lag when playing them. Change or modify the amount of RAM dedicated video chip if the BIOS does not allow it because it is locked, it is not possible to change the value to get more video acceleration.

I hope you find it useful the information provided, you have a good day. greetings! Smiley Very Happy

• ShayonBurman1
    ShayonBurman1 Member Posts: 1 New User

My laptop is Acer Aspire E 15 e5-571-5673.. I tried to change my dedicated graphics from the bios but there is no such opption. please tell how to change the dedicated grahics.