Very disappointed with Acer's Laptops

Options
Abir1
Abir1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I am very disappointed with Acer's Laptops and their lack of good customer service. I have bought a laptop a month ago and about 2 weeks after setting up the laptop the screen turns to white pixels whenever I start the unit and the wifi does not connect. I contacted the tech support hoping they would be able to resolve the issue; however, an hour later the same problem was still there. So today I called and asked to talk to one of the managers and I was shocked with one of his statements, "We can not guarantee that our laptops work" If Acer does not guarantee that their laptops work they should definetly consider retesting their laptops before selling them. As a customer I would never ever think of purchasing any of acer's products again and I will inform everyone I know or see buying their products not to. It is really frustrating when you uy a brand new unit and it crashes couple of weeks after setting it up. I would advice all of the customers to stay AWAY from Acer's products not only because their products do NOT work but also because they lack good customer service. 

[subject line edited to reflect new topic]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options

>>>I contacted the tech support hoping they would be able to resolve the issue; however, an hour later the same problem was still there. So today I called and asked to talk to one of the managers >>>

(1) What country? (2) How did you contact tech support? Via Email address? Phone number? Website address? (3) What phone number did you use to call a manager? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ