V552pg battery indicator and screen protector

Options
PaulWynns
PaulWynns Member Posts: 16 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello, some weeks ago i've been asking some solutions about my ultrabook.

The question was about battery indicator that was always blinking orange (indicates low charge?)

It was blinking all the time when the notebook isnt charging. Even on 100%-90%-80%-70% it was blinking

orange. Sharanji (thanks a lot!) offered me a solution. I've found the battery hole and i had to

put something very narrow inside to disconnect battery with motherboard (or something like it, it replaces

all errors with the battery as i remember). This helped me as i thought. But i have to do it all the time.

Orange indicator is not blinking and its fine. But when my notebook discharges and i charge it back to 100%

the problem goes again and i have to do the manipulations every time i charge it to 100%. And i have to

get a needle everywhere i go with my notebook and its not very funny.

And also i'm interested in getting a screen protector for my Aspire v5-552pg. Does anyone know where

i can buy such a thing? Universal 15.6 (16:9) screen protectors fits okay but it only covers dimensions of

the screen with no frames at all. And the screen and frames are done on the one height so its just 1 big

plate of glass and if i cover only 90 percent of it - it does not look very good. Any help with the screen

protector and battery indicator?

Answers