Re: I have a big complaint!

Options
ACERNOMORE
ACERNOMORE Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

My son bought me a ACER laptop Dec 2015 for Christmas. 1 year and 2 mths later my ACER goes from black screen to ACER welcome screen then back to black screen. It wont load Windows. I called technical asistance and they tol me that it was no longer under warranty and that I would need to call another company. I called and all they were was a company that wants to sell you an extended warranty 6mos. 1 year or 2 years. I used to work at an auto dealership for 15 years and I know if something is out of warranty you might not be able take care of the amount but you can also help cut the price as in some kind of percentage off. This tech would not do this at all. I told him I had a similar problem with a dell laptop last summer. It was 3 years old and the sent me a box, I sent them the computer, they fixed it then sent it back. NO CHARGE! If all you have is a 1 year warranty on a laptop I think thats a joke. I also told the guy that I would tell anyone and everyone that had a chance to talk with that I would tell them to never buy any ACER product because you definately get screwed. Thanks for nothing ACER. ACER NO MORE

Answers