Problems with Acer Aspire 5750 (Acer Aspire 5750 iso)

Muhammedo
Muhammedo Member Posts: 1 New User

OK, so where do I start?

I bought this laptop in Australia, I came to Saudi Arabia and it was still working fine.

Then we went to Turkey, and when we came back I found the computer wasn't working properlly!

It took forever to load and it wouldn't go inside my account.

So then some one gave me a Windows 7 CD.

So when I install it THERE ARE NO ACER ASPIRE 5750 DRIVERS AT ALL. No wifi drivers, no ethernet drivers, no Intel drivers, no bloatwear, no nothing. Maybe just audio drivers, there probably wasn't a graphics driver either.

That aside, I went on the Acer website and I entered my SSIND.

Then I fixed the internet problem, and I said, I'll fix the rest tomorrow.

But when I woke today, I booted it up and it said Windows is loading.... so I waited and BLUESCREEN. I tried maybe 23 times and still BLUESCREEN.

I have it behind me displaying the recovery options.

It's been like 4 months since I came back from Turkey and all this time every time it booted up it said

"Windows has found a problem in the Hard Drive".

I don't want to buy a new Hard Drive. I want to fix it.

Also the Acer e-managment or e-recovery is gone and I installed that same copy of 32 bit Windows 7 CD on my 64 bit laptop maybe 7 times I tought that'd fix my problems (that was the only option)! Smiley Sad.

So does anyone have a solution or the Windows 7 (64 bit) iso for Acer Aspire 5750? Or a progam that I could put on my SD card move it to my PC start it there and install Acer's version of Windows 7.

If you don't have that any other help would be appreciated for this $1,200 piece of *****.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

if your HDD is having issues, you can't do pretty much....just replace it.

I'm not an Acer employee.