Problem with my acer aspire 5750G

Options
gustenerife
gustenerife Member Posts: 6 New User

Hello,good afternoon.

My problem is that when you turn on the laptop. My monitor shows no signs nor there is activity on the hard disk.

I tried to remove the ram,hdd,bios battery,connect it to a tv with hdmi and still no sign of life.

I think it may be corrupt bios. ¿Steps? Suggestions? help please!!

Sorry for my english (google translate) Smiley Embarassed

thanks!

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

From your first post I thought you were saying when you tried to turn it on nothing happened.

If it stays on with the memory removed, but shuts down with it installed, you may have a bad memory dimm. If you have 2 dimms, try starting with just one and then the other.

Answers

• philetus
    Options

I highly doubt if it's a corrupted Bios. It's very rare for a Bios to become corrupted unless you had a Bios flash that went wrong and you would know if that happened.

It's more likely to be the power supply is not putting out the required voltage and the battery is dead or you have a hardware fault on the Motherboard.

• gustenerife
    Options

Thank you.

This notebook gives me a headache.

Record 2 videos if it is helpful.

[URL=http://es.tinypic.com/r/2ykdgyx/8]View My Video[/URL] In this. I have installed memory.The computer turns on and restarts.The harddrive CLICK before shutting down. I tried it on another computer and it works fine.

[URL=http://es.tinypic.com/r/347ivjk/8]View My Video[/URL] without memory installed. It stays on but the screen does not work. hard drive disk no activity.

• philetus
    Answer ✓
    Options

From your first post I thought you were saying when you tried to turn it on nothing happened.

If it stays on with the memory removed, but shuts down with it installed, you may have a bad memory dimm. If you have 2 dimms, try starting with just one and then the other.

• gustenerife
    Options

i´m looking,waiting for memory package. I hope it´s the solution. 

thank you very much.