Please Help me. I sent my laptop to acer service 4 times in last 3 months ! Still not repaired

Options
bajtunio
bajtunio Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello. I bought my laptop Acer Aspire E5 572G in January 2015. 3 Months ago I started had a problem with losing FPS and throttling. I sent my laptop to Acer service in Halesfield. The 1st time i sent my laptop was 16/07/15. They replaced main-board. But laptop still were losing FPS and throttling.
The 2nd time i sent my laptop was 07/08/15. They replaced video card, deleted my windows, installed linux with password ( i didnt get access to linux , I had to installed windows again) but laptop still were losing FPS and throttling.

I sent my laptop for 3rd time 27/08/2015 and I asked to replaced this laptop by new one because this one is full of issues and acer service cant fix it. They e-mail me that they cant do it and they sent laptop to repair centre. After few days I got my laptop back and still not working properly. They said that technicians at the repair centre had tested this computer continuously for three days and the GPU was working fine within the specification and this is probably driver issue which is not because i installed all nvidia drivers from this year when laptop works fine. So this is not drivers issue.

After I got my laptop back I testet my video card by video card benchamark. The tempeture was around 90-100 because fan didnt work. They tested laptop for 3 days and didnt realize that fan is not working.

Today I sent my laptop for the 4th time to fix fan. But this is not acceptable that I have to sent my new laptop 4 times and they cant find problem and fix it and they dont want to replace for new one!

I dont know what to do know now, I paid almost 500 pounds and I dont want laptop full of issues. People on discussion forum said that Acer should replace my laptop after 3rd time. But they didnt and now i had to sent it 4th time and im not sure they will fix it this time.

Please help someone help me.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Answers