Need help with my Acer Aspier One Cloudbook 14

Options
EmerladBlaze13
EmerladBlaze13 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I restarted my laptop to ger rid of files and apps I've downloaded, It failed so I clicked retry then it came up with something blue with writing at the bottom of the screen but I just pressed enter. But now whenever I turn on my laptop it goes to the acer loading screen then it disappears and goes black and it keeps on doing this. Please help me fix it 

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,603 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

OK. Let's try to re-set the system to a factory-fresh state. Press and hold the power button again for about 5 seconds till the machine completely shuts off. Then follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GleJNW3VTEs

You should have the option of saving personal files if you want.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Options

First try to press and hold the power button for about 5secs till the machine shuts off. The press the power button again once to turn the machine back on. If that doesn't work, we can try to reset the system. Report back with results. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• EmerladBlaze13
    Options

Hi sorry I couldn't reply sooner but I have tried what you said and it didn't work

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

OK. Let's try to re-set the system to a factory-fresh state. Press and hold the power button again for about 5 seconds till the machine completely shuts off. Then follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GleJNW3VTEs

You should have the option of saving personal files if you want.

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• EmerladBlaze13
    Options

Smiley LOL It It worked thank you soooooo much!! Jack

• JackE
    Options

Congrats on your success! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ