My order from acer online store has been declined

Options
max229
max229 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello all!

I have recently ordered a notebook from the Canadian acer online store (because I live in Canada), the process was fine, it said it was in stock, etc.

However, a day after the checkout, i got an email from Digital River Customer Service saying that my order has been declined and i should email them back at that address to verify my payment method etc.

So I did email them back, and they replied back saying that they do no thandle customer service for acer north america (even though the email came from them) and that i should contact acer directly at a given phone number.

Now the problem is, i've already tried calling that number when i first got the email. i tried calling several acer numbers. But they all want me to enter a serial number to verify im under warranty to speak to a representative. but well, i don't have a product, yet. how am i supposed to give a serial number? 

So in a nutshell, my credit card has been charged, theres no way for me to speak to an acer customer service person, and that third party company that acer uses is no help....

also, when i try to see my "Order Status", i enter my order # and password, and it says that ive entered a wrong password etc. But when i enter my email and last 5 digits of my credit card, it just shows me the billing address, shipping address, and the product i bought. nothing about the real status.

So what should i do now? Anyone has had a similar experience? Any help is appreciated. thanks!