Laptop turns on then off straight away, please help?...

illexion
illexion Member Posts: 1 New User

Some of my keys on my laptop stopped working so i updated the drivers but still the same problem, so i opened up the laptop and reincerted the ribbon which fixed the problem, but then the mouse pad wouldnt work, so i then took all 3 ribbons out, the power one, mousepad and the keyboard one and put then back in, and have tried this many times, but each time the computer turns on and then off after a few seconds, the fan turns on aswell as the cd drive light. I have taken the battery out and only used the charger etc still doesnt fix it, laptop turns on to a black screen and then back of, anyone have any idea thanks???

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

It is not advisable to perform manual hardware repairing unless and until you are certified hardware technician. To help you troubleshoot the issue, please follow the steps given below:

- Charge your laptop for at least 30 minutes and then try to power on.
    - Make sure the power switch is turned on and battery charging light indicator shows on laptop.
    - If laptop does not charge, try to change the power charger or the laptop battery if feasible.
    - If issue persists, it may be hardware problem so it is recommended to contact ‘Acer Support Center’ for further troubleshooting from the link given below:
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Hope this will help you.