I have a Aspire one, never used due to faulty screen, no parts available, so I need to BIN it

Opciones
Jeyendra
Jeyendra Member Publicaciones: 11 New User
editado marzo 2023 en Archivo del 2017

I bought this Aspire one laptop, within few months the screen display died on me, now I called customer service Ref AU1829696C, they are from Philipeanse as usual, no parts available and there is no service repair centre in NSW so I have to take this to a private repairer to fix, the cost of the Laptop is about 245 Euros, not feasable to spend money to repair, I like to sell the for AU$150 if anyone who can repair and use it.

Respuestas

• JackE
    JackE ACE Publicaciones: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Opciones

What is the Aspire One model number and when did you buy it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

Model 533, the customer service  told me to deain the battery and try again, so I did. The screen is working now, this was bought in 2009, I am finding difficult to uodate the files, security is not allowable me. Need Help.

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

I bought this in Switzerland, therefore the key board is different, Z and Y swapped.

• JackE
    Opciones

Windows XP or Windows 7? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

Windows 7 Silver, VPUIntel Atom Processor N455(1.66GHz,512KB cahe) Memory 1GB DDR3 Battery 3 cell Li-ion Storage 160GB HDD

• JackE
    Opciones

>>>I am finding difficult to uodate the files, security is not allowable me.>>>

What is the problem with updating? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

I haven't updated since WS700, so it was still using the Int S7 browser, now I am trying to upload Int W510. As I couldn't use any web page as the browser not supported, I couldn't surf. Now the Int Ex W510 is installing, I will check and let you know thanks.

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

I haven't updated since 2009, so it was still using the Int exp 7 browser, now I am trying to upload Int exp 11. As I couldn't use any web page as the browser not supported, I couldn't surf. Now the Int Ex 11 is installing, I will check and let you know thanks.

• JackE
    Opciones

You are correct! Internet Explorer 7 (IE-7) is no longer supported by most websites. Hopefully IE-11 will resolve all your issues.

However, you should also make sure Windows operating system has been properly updated if you have done so since 2009.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jeyendra
    Opciones

I have done both, Laptop working fine, no need to bin it. Thank you for the adbise.

• JackE
    Opciones

Congratulations Jeyendra! Great job! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ