I changed my harddisk how can I get System reload disk for my iconia SN 1451373211

Options
tunc26gm
tunc26gm Member Posts: 1 New User

I bought my lap top 3 years ago. I was aout of country. I have not used my lap top 2 years. Last year I turned on then machine gave system failure. My hard disk was  gone then I have it changed and installed windows but ı can not use my lap top properly since original iconia software are not installed. There was no system repair disk when I buy lap top. I get System repeair disk for my iconia SN 1451373211 Can some from acer corporation help me please. What type of company you are. Is there any human overthere....

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

Here is the page  to order Recovery disks. The S/N you posted isn't the correct number to order disks.

At the bottom of the page you will see "Download and Install the Acer System Information tool on your computer to autodetect your Serial Number.

If you can install it on an Iconia and run it, you may get the number to order the recovery.

If your Iconia is old, don't be surprised if it's not available.

There is a bit of software for some Iconias here http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers