How do I order an ODD Bezel and Bracket?

Options
rjwatt616
rjwatt616 Member Posts: 3 New User

I called with my SNID and tried to give my part #'s that I wanted but the operator wouldn't accept them.

He asked what I needed and I said three bezels and brackets, he put me on hold. When he returned he simply said that the laptop does not have a disc drive, refused to help me further.

Should I just try calling again? I tried explaining my situation and tried to give him the part #'s again but he refused, saying that they "don't do that".

Best Answer

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi rjwatt616,

Can you send me a private message with your Serial Number? I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks,
    Cory

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

What model do you have exactly?

France
  • rjwatt616
    Options

E5-551-86R8

The parts I need are:

33.ML9N2.003

42.ML9N2.001

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi rjwatt616,

Can you send me a private message with your Serial Number? I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks,
    Cory

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello rjwatt616,

The part numbers are correct. You can also try here.

France
  • rjwatt616
    Options

When the store quotes 78cents for a bezel, I certainly don't feel comfortable paying $15 or $20.

• laurent_14
    Options

You're very lucky in USA. In Europe Acer store, it's not 78 cents. It's more expensive.

France
  • ModifiedPhoto
    ModifiedPhoto Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

After much research, I found this thread as I stumbled upon the same need. I am also looking for the ODD bezel and bracket for an E5-571 as my laptop came with a "drive blank" which is unfourtinately not helpful when installing a internal drive. I was unable to IM you directly, but if you are able to assist in any way, I would be greatful. Thanks!