How do I check my warranty status?

Slick
Slick Member Posts: 23 New User

Hello everyone, I'm a new Acer user here. I just purchased my Aspire laptop today and recently registered the product here on this website, but I'm not sure if it activated the warranty that came with it because I can't seem to find the warranty status anywhere. Does anyone know where I have to look? Thanks for any help.

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi...Smiley Happy

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician or click on warranty status to check the warranty status : Acer live chat  Warranty status

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi...Smiley Happy

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician or click on warranty status to check the warranty status : Acer live chat  Warranty status

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• Slick
    Slick Member Posts: 23 New User

I have found the warranty status.

Thank you Saranji.Smiley Happy