Model Name: Aspire E5-511-P2D6
Part Number: NX.MNYAA.002

Windows 8.1
Intel Pentium N3530 Quad-core (4 Core) 2.16 GHz
15.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9
Intel HD Graphics with Shared Memory
8 GB, DDR3L SDRAM
1 TB HDD

Is there a way that i can change my video card memory. It says im using 32MB but my maximum is 1792MB. How to I make it run at 1792MB?

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

I've never tried to do this. Hope this helps you.

If you have a laptop, you should first check out your BIOS to see if there's a setting to set the Intel HD Graphics dedicated video memory or not. Refer to the "Desktop Users" section below for more information and what to search in the BIOS. Unfortunately, most laptop manufacturers do not include such setting in their BIOSes, so do not worry if you do not find one for your laptop. You can contact your laptop manufacturer for more information, but most likely it will not be possible to increase Intel HD Graphics dedicated video memory. That is why you should consider other ways to make a given game run on your computer. I recommend you try the following:

1. Update the game to its latest version and apply its latest patches. You can also check out the game vendor's website for a patch or a fix that makes the game run on Intel HD graphics.
    2. If step 1 didn't solve the problem, search over the Internet for a way to fool the game that your graphics card has the required amount of dedicated video memory. Many games have a settings or a configuration file, which lets you manually input the dedicated video memory of your graphics card or some other settings that might help, so simply search a little bit for the game you are interested in and I'm pretty sure a solution will come up.
  • LegendOfBloop
    LegendOfBloop Member Posts: 14 New User
    Options

There is nothing. I want to run bo 2 it says everything is good but the video card ram it needs to be about 516MB i have 32MB but my max is abut 1700MB. I run bo2 solid at 30 fps not a problem but i want to load in at like 12 seconds not 1.5 Mins like i do now.