Hi, not sure if this a laptop problem or a facebook one

Options
Lesley57
Lesley57 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi not sure if this is a laptop problem or a facebook one but when I post comments in reply to a thread on a group, my laptop adds random characters at the end of the sentence when I press enter, it doesnt do it when I post comments anywhere else or send emails, have only had laptop one week so not sure if I am doing something wrong, if it has a faulty keyboard or if facebook is playing silly bees, btw its an Aspire E15

Answers

• HeyRoxie
    HeyRoxie Member Posts: 27 New User
    Options

there could be a few things causing this.. the security certificates are changing always on all sights.. this ONLY happens in the FB GROUP.. I know the settings are different there but wow...try and clear your cache and run your anti virus  and an anti malware .. Have you clicked and any links in there??

Let me know and I would contact FB and report it.. since that is the only time it is doing it.. does anyone else have this issue do you know?? try switching to keyboard on screen (found under the Windows ) and try typing on screen and see if it repeats it..

I also looked under Microsoft.. there is a know issue.. so will you look at what your keyboard is set to . some of the keyboards are not compatible with Windows system..

let me know