Hello, Acer community. I am the new owner of an Aspire One Cloudbook 14. I am GrammaLisa from MN.

Options
grammalisa
grammalisa Member Posts: 2 New User

I have owned a lot of laptops and PCs but I'm really struggling with this one.  I bought it because I assume almost all of the storage will be on OneDrive in the cloud (which I still don't understand).  I have yet to be able to access OneDrive and see all the pictures which I know are there from 4 other computers.  I cannot access OneDrive 80% of the time.  It says that an administrator can't access OneDrive.  I'm the only user so of course I am the administrator.  

There is almost no memory on this computer.  I downloaded Office 365 and I'm almost out of room. Can apps or proograms be stored in the cloud?  How about file history and backups.  In 20 years I have never backed anything up and recently I lost more than half of my family's pictures and cannnot find them although I know at one time they were in the cloud.

Can anyone explain this OneDrive or Cloudbok to me or direct me to a tutorial of this compputer?

Answers