For some reason my eRecovery is getting stuck and not pushing through.

Options
nicphilippines
nicphilippines Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, For some reason my eRecovery is getting stuck and not pushing through when I'm trying to reset my laptop. Tried to boot it on Safe mode but I'm getting the same result. I tried to test my memory on Basic and it passed but failed on extended. My laptop didn't come with a boot up disc when I purchased it, is there a way to download it?

I was able to use the eRecovery twice but my machine keeps on hanging. The eRecovery stop working after using it for 3 consecutive times on 1 week.

V3-471G

Answers

• sathya0403
    Options
    Hi,

Are you able to boot to windows. What is the message you get when you try to reset computer. Most of all why reset?!
  • nicphilippines
    nicphilippines Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi Sathya,

The reason why I'm trying to reset it is because it keeps on hanging recently. When I boot it normaly, I will get stuck on the screen showing loading Windows(Windows logo). I'm getting the same result when trying to boot it using safe mode. I think my memory is busted but I'm not sure. If I replace my memory do you think the eRecovery will automatically fixed it self and return to what it supposed to do or it is corrupted for good?

• sathya0403
    Options
    I don't find it wrong with RAM, follow the steps here & that should help. http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27003/kw/reset%20windows%208