Fix My Acer to get service has purchase date grayed out and can't be changed ASPIRE V5-571PG

ACCA
ACCA Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, some of my Acer Aspire v5-571PG stopped working. Went online to: Fix My Acer, to get service, I did input the correct serial etc but the purchase date is grayed out and cannot be changed ( it says below change if date is different ), Tried different browsers, allowed pop ups etc with no joy. The date is stucked on 30/10/2013, the purchase date (with receipt and registered on site when bought)is 19/02/2014.Please help

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry that you are unable to change the Date of Purchase, You could still contact Acer support ny chat or phone. Acer could help you to get the DOP updated & also for service,. Cheers
  • ACCA
    ACCA Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, thank you for your reply, the issue on the laptop has been resolved.It seems that plugging in an USB mouse caused the fault in the laptop keyboard . Removing the mouse + the battery for 2 minutes and restarting has cleared the problem. But yes a phone call to support would be the next step if assistance is needed again. Thank you sathya0403. The laptop is running good with another' mouse (so far)

• Thats good to know, Take care.