Driver Software for Acer ES1-511-C1UU for Windows 7 64 Bit

Options
RiazAshekin
RiazAshekin Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

I've bought one Acer Aspire E 15, ES1-511-C1UU couple of weeks before with the genuine Windows 8.1 version. Now as I am not very comfortable with this OS version, I want to convert my lpatop in Windows 7 OS version. Therefore please inform me whether there are any website for Windows 7 driver software download.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• vvprad
    vvprad Member Posts: 246 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi...

The Windows 7 drivers are not available for this laptop, since it was shipped with Windows 8.1.

In this case, you can install the drivers from the respective manufacturer's website like Intel, Atheros etc for each component like video card, wireless card etc...

Find the below provided information about the hardware components on the laptop:

Chipset: Intel Bay Trail-M SoC BGA1170

VGA: Intel (R) HD Graphics

Audio codec: Realtek ALC283

LAN Chipset: Realtek RTL8111GUS

WIFI

If it's Atheros,

Wireless card: Atheros WB335

Chipset: QCA9565

If it's Broadcom,

Wireless card: Broadcom 43142

Chipset: BCM943142

Before you install the driver, you may Download and Run the Hardware Detection utility on your laptop which will identify the vendor name of VGA, WiFi, LAN etc on the laptop.

Once you have this information, you may go to respective manufacturer's (eg: for VGA, go to Intel, for audio go to Realtek etc) and install the compatible driver for Windows 7.

I hope this helps.

If my answer helped, click on KUDOS.

Answers

• vvprad
    vvprad Member Posts: 246 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi...

The Windows 7 drivers are not available for this laptop, since it was shipped with Windows 8.1.

In this case, you can install the drivers from the respective manufacturer's website like Intel, Atheros etc for each component like video card, wireless card etc...

Find the below provided information about the hardware components on the laptop:

Chipset: Intel Bay Trail-M SoC BGA1170

VGA: Intel (R) HD Graphics

Audio codec: Realtek ALC283

LAN Chipset: Realtek RTL8111GUS

WIFI

If it's Atheros,

Wireless card: Atheros WB335

Chipset: QCA9565

If it's Broadcom,

Wireless card: Broadcom 43142

Chipset: BCM943142

Before you install the driver, you may Download and Run the Hardware Detection utility on your laptop which will identify the vendor name of VGA, WiFi, LAN etc on the laptop.

Once you have this information, you may go to respective manufacturer's (eg: for VGA, go to Intel, for audio go to Realtek etc) and install the compatible driver for Windows 7.

I hope this helps.

If my answer helped, click on KUDOS.