Does the Aspire 10 have an external audio combo jack?

Options
Ham123
Ham123 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Group,

Looking to replace my Gateway netbook since I lost playback sound. Does the Aspire 10 have an external audio combo jack?

Ham123

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are audio issues with 8.1, but across all the brands. Everyone's waiting  for 8.2.

Answers

• philetus
    Options

"A 3.5mm combo headphone/speaker jack enables you to connect a pair of headphones or external speaker (not included)"

• Ham123
    Options

Ace,

Yes I know what the external jack is for. The question was does the Aspire 10 have the external combo jack??

Ham123

• Ham123
    Options

Ace,

Thanks for the info; that information was not indicated of the details. The reason I ask that question I have had to return two HP "x2-k010nr" and one Asus Transformer running Win 8.1 software because the exteral mic stopped working for some reason either because of 8.1 software or hardware issues. Just wondering if the Acer Aspire 10 have any know external audio issues before I go out and buy one?

Ham123

• philetus
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are audio issues with 8.1, but across all the brands. Everyone's waiting  for 8.2.

• Ham123
    Options

Ace,

Thanks for the honest answer. When will it be safe to buy the Acer Aspire 10? My Gateway netbook audio playback stopped working ,probably a MS update, and I need to move on. I use my Gateway netbook audio in and out with my ham radio and sure miss using the machine with my ham apps. The Gateway has worked for about 5 years with zero problems.

Ham123