thomasbendt
thomasbendt Member Posts: 11 New User

How can I adjust the brightness - I have an Acer Aspire E1-570 laptop

Regards Thomas Smiley Wink

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold the rigth arrow key to Increases the screen brightness and in same way use left arrow key to decrease brightness  Download quickstart guide

You can adjust the brightness on your computer through the Settings Charm in Windows 8. Use the following steps to adjust your computer’s brightness in Windows 8:

Press the Windows  key + C, or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open your Charms.
    Select Settings.
    Click or tap Brightness, then slide the bar up or down to adjust your brightness

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Press and hold the rigth arrow key to Increases the screen brightness and in same way use left arrow key to decrease brightness  Download quickstart guide

You can adjust the brightness on your computer through the Settings Charm in Windows 8. Use the following steps to adjust your computer’s brightness in Windows 8:

Press the Windows  key + C, or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open your Charms.
    Select Settings.
    Click or tap Brightness, then slide the bar up or down to adjust your brightness

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• anto
    anto Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    HI Thomas,
    <Fn> key + Right key-Increases screen brightness
    <Fn> key + Left key-Decreases screen brightness...
    Click Kudos to say thanks...
  • anto
    anto Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Hi Thomas,
    You will see a wheel icon, If u tap the key the brightness will increase.
  • thomasbendt
    thomasbendt Member Posts: 11 New User

Thanks for the answer all of you. I actually also found the menu somewhere well hidden in the control panel.So now there is two ways to do it.

Cheers Thomas