Bluetooth problem. Acer Aspire V7-482P

Options
Paagera
Paagera Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

So I was trying to connect my Laptop to speakers Via bluetooth; after being able to connect my speakers a message appeared in the bluetooth devices Window, and right under my speakers name "Connected" 5 secs after it wasn't connected anymore.

Afterwards I turned off my bluetooth, by right-clicking it's icon in the tray then closing it, thinking if i restart it that would solve the problem. Nevertheless, my bluetooth icon and window disappeared after doing so and even if I search for them It wouldn't give me anything.

Anyway I've tried so many stuff, several online step-by-step solutions but nothing worked. The Bluetooth switch that is located in the" Change PC settings" > "network" > "Airplane mode" was greyed at first, after trying other stuff it disappeared completely; However I made a recovery for my laptop to a pretty earlier date than the problem's day and right now after the recovery I have my bluetooth switch back But no matter how many times I switch on It goes back off by its own.

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Updating your Bluetooth drivers may resolve the issue. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
    1. Go to http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    2. Type Aspire V7-482P in the box below "Search by Product Model" and click "Search"
    3. Once your product is displayed on the screen, select your Windows version appropriately from the drop-down menu besides "Operating System"
    4. In the table that comes up, go to "Driver" tab, then go to "Category", then go to your Bluetooth drivers and, then download them by clicking on "Download" in the same row.
    5. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation of latest Bluetooth drivers.

Hope this will help you.