Aspire one ZG5 refuse to boot or charge

Triiiple_a
Triiiple_a Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

while using my system a month back it showed a blue screen and then refuse to boot i checked online and found out it was bios issues but by then my brother had removed my hard drive and deleted only the operating system from the drive presently the system is without a hard drive and it refuse to boot or charge, please is there a way to fix it?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

(1) You must first purchase a 2.5 inch hard drive to fit the ZG5 from Amazon, Ebay or a local computer store. (2) You must then purchase and install an operating systems like Windows or Linux.

Accordingly, it may be more practical for you to purchase a used working ZG5 from Ebay or another computer.

Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE

First, the hard drive must be re-installed. Second, we can then try to make it boot again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Triiiple_a

the previous hard drive is not with me, please how can i install a new hard drive

• JackE
    Answer ✓

(1) You must first purchase a 2.5 inch hard drive to fit the ZG5 from Amazon, Ebay or a local computer store. (2) You must then purchase and install an operating systems like Windows or Linux.

Accordingly, it may be more practical for you to purchase a used working ZG5 from Ebay or another computer.

Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• Triiiple_a
    I installed windows 7 ultimate but i keep getting a message that i may be a victim of software counterfeiting
  • JackE

If the Win7 installation seems to otherwise work OK, at what point or when are you getting this message? For example, are you on the internet using a browser like Internet Explorer? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Triiiple_a

both offline and online and it keeps telling me "The windows 7 ultimate product key you typed is invalid for activation" please do you know where i can purchase a new product key online

• JackE

Yes, I understand. I have two questions. (1) Does Windows still seem to work OK other than the invalid product key message? (2) Have you followed the activation procedures on this site https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/15083/windows-how-to-activate ? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ