Aspire V5-473p wont turn on

Options
Wired
Wired Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

when i press the power button nothing appears on my screen.. fan also not working.. only blue light and orange light (battery) shows on the panel.. what seems to be the problem on my notebook? i already pinch the reset botton at the back.. nothing happen.. on the right side of my keyboard (top and buttom) its heating up.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,575 Trailblazer
    Options

Try pressing ***AND HOLDING*** the power button till all LEDs are off. May take 5 seconds or more of holding the power button down. Then press the power button one time to re-start the system. Report back with results. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• Wired
    Wired Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

sorry late for reply.. nothing happen sir.. 

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,575 Trailblazer
    Options

If the battery indicator is always orange ***but never blue*** with the charger plugged in, the battery or charger is probably defective. The charger plug should be tested with a digital multimeter for an output of at least 15volts. The battery also needs to be removed and tested to search for a maximum output of at least 15volts between any 2 terminals. To access the battery, you must remove the bottom cover held by 17 screws, then remove the battery pack held by one screw. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ