Aspire V5 -122P netbook won't stop restarting

Jenaviene_0
Jenaviene_0 Member Posts: 3 New User
I was recording myself playing Blameless that I just download from Steam. I wasn't doing anything much and then suddenly my netbook turned off. At first I thought my battery was low but suddenly the blue screen with a sad face appeared. I waited for it to repair itself only to notice it repeating again and again. The small text on the bottom of the blue screen was too fast for me to see what was the problem. I tried to search on the internet on how to fix this and currently, none of them works. Alt+10 doesn't work. I can't remove the battery because it's inside and I can't seem to find a small screwdriver. Turning it off and on by holding the power button doesn't work either. I don't want to buy another netbook because this was a birthday gift.

I use a Windows 8.1 netbook, if you guys want to know. Please help me, I also use this netbook for school.

Answers

• Elkino2003
    Elkino2003 Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Issues with blue screen is related to physical memory dump or hard drive with bad sectors.

Pls for how long have you been using your machine?

Try to back up your most important files first before you experience the worst

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

You can try resetting the battery.Shut down, unplug and turn over. Use a paperclip to gently press into the reset hole (#4) until you feel a click and hold it for 5 seconds. Plug in and try it.

2016-10-20_1521.jpg

• Jenaviene_0
    It has a reset hole?!? °–°
  • Jenaviene_0
    @Elkino2003
    By worst you mean losing all your files?
    Yeah, it happened.

I went to a PC shop and sort of fixed it. Sadly, I lost all my files because he said that my netbook doesn't have any backup. Thank you for the solutions though, it might help if this happens again (which I hope not).