Aspire ES1-111 relentless crashing

Options
JudeReed
JudeReed Member Posts: 1 New User

Greetings!

I purchased my new ES1-111 in January, and from the first day out of the box it has been plaguing me with blue screens of death. Using BlueScreenView, I can count 51 have occurred in the past 7 days alone. The error is 0x124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and per BlueScreenView is related to hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. [A screenshot of my blue screen dump info can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/68HJehU.png ]

I've tried several online suggestions for problems such as this, but none of the software-manipulating fixes seem to do anything. I've upgraded to windows 10 and no change, reconfigured drivers, even changed power settings after a promising thread regarding ntoskrnl.exe problems offered a possible solution. Barring these, many have suggested that it simply is an issue of faulty hardware, and that nothing short of hardware repair can fix it.

Can anybody offer any possible suggestions as to a way to correct this?

I never attempted from the beginning to see about warranty repair, since this laptop is incredibly important for my day-to-day work, but I'm near at a wit's end. If anybody can offer any help, I would so much appreciate it.

Thank you so much. 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

it's time to use your warranty, contact Acer support service.

I'm not an Acer employee.