Acer aspire AS5552-P344G won't turn on/charge.

Options
Carlos14
Carlos14 Member Posts: 2 New User

My Acer aspire AS5552-P344G won't turn/charge. I think it's the DC power jack but I don't know. Lights on the computer are off even if the charger is connected, it's unresponsive. Since then, it's been sitting in my room for a year or so. I bought it somewhere in 2010 or 2011, and stopped responding in 2014. Is there any parts i need or repairs, or is it long gone? Anything helps. Thank you.

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

In this case, first check if all the cables are connected properly. If all the cables are connected properly already, try connecting your power adapter to a different power point and see if that helps.

If the issue still persists, remove the battery from your laptop (if feasible), then connect the laptop directly to your power adapter and see if that helps. If this works, then there may be some issue with your laptop battery.

If the issue still persists, you can consider using a different power adapter (if feasible) and check if the issue is resolved. If this works, then there may be some issue with your power adapter.

If the issue still persists, then there may be some hardware issue and you are advised to contact the nearest Acer service center by using the link below:
    http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service

Hope this will help you.