Acer Aspire One 533 has a built in Wifi?

Options
paulonozmait
paulonozmait Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello to Everyone, 

Question, does Acer Aspire One 533 has a built in Wifi? cause my laptop cant find any wifi connection. it can connect using adapter only or direct with cables. Thanks in advanced

Answers

• paulonozmait
    Options

In addition, i already install all drivers that needed. 

• keith111
    keith111 Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter
    Options

1. Press <Fn> + <F3> to access the communication manager. Here you can turn on the Wi-Fi connection by clicking on the red button next to Wi-Fi.

Note: 3G and Bluetooth are also accessible through the communication manager. Communication devices vary by model.
    2. Click the internet network icon on your system tray and choose the wireless access point you want to connect to.
  • paulonozmait
    Options

Hi Keith,

Thanks, I already access fn+f3, but still theres no available connection. no connection available. but i can connect on our wifi using my mobile phone and other gadgets.

• keith111
    keith111 Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter
    Options

You should be able to see the possible connections from your internet access icon at the right-bottom screen. Network Sharing Center should guide you through connecting to available wireless units, etc.

They will also be listed in Start>Devices and Printers>"Add a Device" (it will search automatically for any installed devices).

As well as:

Control Panel>Device Manager>Network Adapters

The different models of 533 had varying wifi options, and your unit might possibly not have any wifi units installed.

• paulonozmait
    Options

Hi Keith,

Thanks again,  On my device manager theres a red x mark notifying that theres no available connection.  (but my wi-fi is on) Im just wondering if i dont have any networks adapters or hardware on my AO533 but theres a sticker on my netbook that this netbook is wifi certified. About the add a device its still on process but its already 15mins for finding a device. Lol. 

• paulonozmait
    Options

Hey Keith, 

On my Device Manager - Network Adapters i dont havethis AtherosAR5B97 Wireless Network Adapter but in my Aspire4750 theres a Wireless Network Adapter, the only thing i have is Qualcomm Atheros PCI-E Fast Ethernet Adapter and Qualcomm gobi200 HS-USB Mobile Broadband Device in my AO533.