Acer Aspire ES1-512-C5YW laptop

Options
dickyp
dickyp Member Posts: 6 New User

I have an Acer aspire ES1-512-C5YW that has a flashing red light when turned on. The battery appears to be fully charged. What is the problem please ? what do I need to do to stop this please

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you to perform a reset using the battery pinhole at the bottom of your computer. You may completely power OFF the computer by pressing the power button for 4 to 5 seconds. Disconnect the AC adapter.
    Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds to reset the computer
    The battery reset pin hole would have battery symbol near the hole. Reconnect the AC adapter, and resume normal use.

Click the Kudos  to say “Thanks” for helping!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you to perform a reset using the battery pinhole at the bottom of your computer. You may completely power OFF the computer by pressing the power button for 4 to 5 seconds. Disconnect the AC adapter.
    Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds to reset the computer
    The battery reset pin hole would have battery symbol near the hole. Reconnect the AC adapter, and resume normal use.

Click the Kudos  to say “Thanks” for helping!
  • dickyp
    dickyp Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

Thank you for your advise, it solved my problem

best regards