Acer Aspire E1-771-6607 Bluetooth Volume Low on UE Boom Speakers

Options
jreedknox13
jreedknox13 Member Posts: 9 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

For some reason when connecting to my UE Boom speakers, the sound volume is about 70% as loud as when playing from any of my other devices, such as my HTC One or my wifes Ipad.  I have checked all the settings, volume is maxed out at 100%.  I have reinstalled the latest drivers for both the bluetooth and the audio device: Blueooth_Atheros_8.0.0000.0228_w8x64_a & Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.7027_w81x64_A.

I did find a setting under manage audio devices >> sound >> communication tab, that lowers the sound by 80%.  But I disabled this feature and it only seems to be linked to the internal speakers.

If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.  It also seems like I have issues at times trying to connect to my bluetooth speakers, but not always.

Answers

• jreedknox13
    Options

Noone has any fixes for this yet?  

• jreedknox13
    Options

Now I can no longer detect any of my blueooth devices.  I am so frusterated.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled BT_Atheros_8.0.1.305_W8.1x64 with no success.  Does anyone know how to get blueooth working?  This is ridiculous!!

• jreedknox13
    Options

Several months later still cannot detect any bluetooth devices from this machine

I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the Atheros drivers listed on the site.  Is there any updates on this?  Am i the only one have BT problems in windows 8.1 on this machine??