Acer Apire V5-573G - doesn't start after power failure

Options
rayos
rayos Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello Community Smiley Happy,

I have a problem with my computer V5-573G. Maybe you can help me. After power failure laptop does not start, not
responding to power button. When I restart it using restart button on the back of laptop, it starts but after 2-3
seconds turning off. When I repeat this action few times, laptop finally starts and works fine (day, two).

From what I can see (power supply disconected): Buttery led is not blinking, bulb led is blue.
Laptop oryginaly had a windows 8.0, but I upgraded to 8.1.

Described problem usually appears when I raise up computer from hibernation.

Please advice how to handle with this.

Best Regards,

Answers

• rayos
    Options

UP

Somebody? Or should i open a service request?

• rayos
    Options

Solution: From the reapir protocol:  Broken Mainboard and replaced to another one.

• rayos
    Options

Little Update with this computer:

For the first time it had replaced mainbord, second time - 2 months after first repair - i have had again this same situation -  acer service said that there was dirty fun - what have a common dirty fun with problem with  switch on computer?

Today (1 month after 2nd repair) i have this problem again - computer spontaneously shut down and i can't bring it to live.

I am wondering how many times i will send this computer for repair - until end of a warranty and then i get info you are on your own?