Acer 5560g freezes

Options
J-Camps
J-Camps Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hey. I'm not the greatest with computers but know the basic stuff, nothing complex like coding and opening up commands with text.

Whenever I close the lid on my Laptop let it sleep for a while I notice when I press enter to resume from that mains screen that it takes maybe 30secs just to load up, before it was always instant. Also my powercord is sort of lose so it goes in and out very fast then I notice that when my power cord comes out that my laptop also freezes for 30secs.

I scan my laptop everyday with AVG and Malwarebyts, I use CCleaner weekly and DeFraggler monthly, unless I download lots of files then I'll scan it and if it goes above 5-6% I do a full scan

I don't download much. The only games I have on here is WoW, RIFT, Path Of Exile, ArcheAge and 2 other small steam games. I don't use Itunes. On the buttom right corner where my clock is I only have up Raptr, AVG, CCleaner and that's it..

It's been doing this for maybe 2 weeks. I I use Windows 7. The only time I update my laptop is when I go to Control Panel and click "Windows Update" and see if there's any.

What's the problem?

Answers

• keith111
    keith111 Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter
    Options

You can take the machine back to Factory at the Acer eRecovery Management. You have the option of complete restore or Backup of your personal accounts.