Acer 4752G: Boot screen hangs; Cannot enter bios setup / boot menu - on the Acer Logo

Options
Hanifzam
Hanifzam Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi, I have an Acer Aspire 4752G, The problem started when i was making Safe Mode and I restarted then poof! The system cannot boot anymore.

Here's what happened. When I power on the laptop, the boot screen shows up, with the progress bar below, moves up to 75%. When I press F2 or F12, is says waiting.... But the progress bar doesn't go 100%. I tried waiting up to about 30 minutes but there's no luck, the system won't let mo go to setup bios or boot menu. I tried removing the hard disk ang booting it but the same problem occurs.

Help Me Please...

IMG_20150327_111116.jpg

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

You may try to remove the battery and turn on the computer by connecting only AC adapter.

Press the F2 key to enter BIOS, if you are able to get the BIOS page, reset BIOS to default settings.

Also you may check by reseating the memory modules.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• Hanifzam
    Hanifzam Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks for reply. I already follow your step. The problem still same. On that screen can't press F2 and F12.

• abetfontanilla
    abetfontanilla Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sir, i have the same problem like you do, may I know if you already solve this issue? If yes, can you share it?