AO532h-2Db

Options
micpatlem1982
micpatlem1982 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Please help me for a correct sound card driver since my laptop didn't have sound for 4 months. In the dekstop it says no audio output is installed. When i installed driver from acer website (Audio Realtek 6.0.1.6066 W7x86) , the same problem is exist till now. My laptop is AO532h-2Db with windows 7 starter 32 bits. I have tried to update the driver and follow many instructions from google, such as re-installed, unsintalled the driver from device manager and the restarted the computer, turn the automatic on in windows sound, etc but the problem hasn't solved yet.

Could anyone have a correct sound driver for my laptop? thanks.

Regards,

Mic

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,591 Trailblazer
    Options

Follow this video to recover your system to a factory-fresh state with the option of saving your personal files if you so choose. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2xoMEPfiPQ  If this recovery method doesn't restore your sound, then it is probably a soundcard hardware failure. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• micpatlem1982
    Options

Thanks for your advice, i have tried, but it didn't solve the problem. Maybe you were right that the problem come from soundcard hardware, thanks.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,591 Trailblazer
    Options

It's remotely possible the speaker connectors need to be re-seated to clean them. Unfortunately, this requires a lot of disassembly in order to access this module. Google "532h" disassembly" with the quotes for videos. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• micpatlem1982
    Options
    Thanks to inform me

Regards
    Mic