Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACER aspire S3/391 Bluetooth not working

New User

Hi all, After  upgrade to Windows 10 seems like my bluetooth stopped working, when I go to the Device administrator it shows that BCM20702A0 is missing or corrupt, basically something is wrong with it, I have tried to install the drivers from Acer website, I have tried to run the setup and also to copy manually the files into the Bluetooth driver folder, anyone can help, would be great I am struggling to get this sort out. BTW: I have attached a picture below.

Thanksbcm20702a0.jpg

1 REPLY
ACE Pioneer

Re: ACER aspire S3/391 Bluetooth not working

What you need to do is to uninstall & delete the original driver (right click on the device in Device Manager and select Properties). Reboot and Windows will try to find the proper driver.

Luggable, 1983
My first PC
Please: Make a recovery drive
and store a full system image offline
before upgrading.
New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor