ACER Aspire 5750g fan speed

arcemax
arcemax Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi to all.

First of all excuse me for my bad english but I will try to explain what happened to my notebook.

I have a ACER Aspire 5750g (I5-2410M and GEFORCE GT 540M) and some week ago I try an update, I remove the HD (500Gb and RAM 2x2Gb) and install a new HD (1Tb) and RAM (2x4Gb) and install win7 Professional. When I try to play a game (euro truck simulator) the processor temp arrived to 100° and the notebook turn off in safety mode. I check the fan and the fact was that dont work the high speed of the fan (even the temp become high the fan continue to turn in low speed).

I remove HD and RAM and come back to the original configuration but nothing to do, so I flash the bios with the last update (1.21) but nothing.

At the end I buy a new fan and all the heat pipe for this notebook adn I change it using a good diamond thermal paste, but nothing.

At this moment I using a little software (fan controller) but I manually turn low or hig speed the fan.

I check the temp with aida64extreme and all the sensor work fine, the notebook is really good clean from dust.

I'm a little disappointed because the notebook still good and I cant find a solution for this problem...

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

Regards

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer

>>>I remove HD and RAM and come back to the original configuration>>>

Did you try eRecovery while saving your data with the original configuration?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ