ACER ASPIRE 4253 WON`T TURN ON , NO LED LIGHT EVEN PLUGGED IN , NON RESPOSIVE

BEBEIRENE
BEBEIRENE Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

ACER ASPIRE 4253 WON`T TURN ON , NO LED LIGHT EVEN PLUGGED IN , NON RESPOSIVE

1-LAST THINGS WERE DOING BIOS UPDATE FROM SOURCE WWW.ACER.COM THEN IN MIDDLE OF UPDATE , IT TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE BLANK SCREEN  . TURNED OFF BY POWER BUTTON AFTER FEW HOURS OF BLANK SCREEN AND NOW IT`S UNRENPONSIVE EVEN ON PLUGGED IN OR BATTERY . NO LED LIGHT LIT UP ON PLUGGED IN

PLS HELP  , TQ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,467 Trailblazer

(1) What problem did the machine show that you felt a BIOS update would fix? (2) What BIOS version number did you try to install? (3) What Windows version was installed? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• BEBEIRENE
    upgrade failure bios Version: 1.12 Size: 3.8 MB
    global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.12_A_A.zip?acerid=634519992963412214&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%204253&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6
    i were dl as it Supports PX4 (AMD Power Express 4.0).
    i`m window 7 64bit home ultimate
  • iamphoenix
    iamphoenix Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2017
    Dude you never got a response ? I'm having a silica issue except it finished and now won't restart or anything.
  • BEBEIRENE
    NOT YET ... MINE SAME STATE , NOT POWER ON CABLE NOR BATTERY
    DEAD N BRICKED
  • JackE
    OK. What problem did you both have that made you think the BIOS update was going to solve? And Iamphoenix---Could you describe your "silica" issue in a bit more detail? Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• BEBEIRENE
    my power adapter were faulty sometimes and i read it somewhere that bios were the fault and upgraded it to latest version will solve it so i upgraded the bios to version 1.12 that i found on acer.com website

• JackE
    >>>my power adapter were faulty sometimes and i read it somewhere that bios were the fault>>>

Unless specifically mentioned in the BIOS v1.12 description, a BIOS update would probably NOT fix this issue! What subdirectories are listed in the zip file that you downloaded?   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ