I need a HDD driver for Hitachi hd3721050c installed on my Emachine el1352g.

Options
temple
temple Member Posts: 3 New User

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

Think more information would be a good Idea for someone to give you better help? I was looking over trying to see what you may be talking about and see that you asked same info at another place without any help. 

Without more info it is hard to give you the help you need.

James

• temple
    Options

Trying to install windows 8.1, but it can't recognize the Hitachi hard drive. BIOS knows it's there, and windows allows a format and partttion but then says it can't find any drives to install windows on. It gives the option to Load Driver, and that's where I'm at. I contacted Hitachi but got no response. I contacted Microsoft and they say it's a vendor issue and they don't have the driver. They did, however, recommend I contacte emachines.com, which I did. They have drivers to download, just not for Hard Drives.

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

I am not sure what size Drive it is and I understand that the Bios sees it is there. However to me it sounds like that maybe the HDD isn't able to be ran on your system. I konw there are some computers out there that have a MAX HDD and a Min HDD specs. So say in the case this is a 40gb hard drive and your system only supports 120gb or above then no HDD under 120 would work. Or some are set to a MAX and then in that case say your system is a Max at 760gb and your trying to install a 1tb. Again over max so wouldn't work. at times there are options that maybe there is some Trick softare that could trick the hardware to think it is something other then what it really is. I am sorry I can't be of better help with this. 

James

• temple
    Options

That's not it. The Hitachi came installed when I bought it. It worked fine when I was using the Windows 7 that came with it. Somehow I lost the driver when I tried to install 8.1. Somebody out there must have a Hitachi drive installed on their computer. Please copy the driver and E-mail it to me.