I have an emachine Tseries desktop. An amachine main menu keeps blinking on the screen.

Options
fasolanl
fasolanl Member Posts: 2 New User

After start up, a emachine main menu keeps popping up down in the right hand corner.  It blinks faster and faster. You cannot click on it. Once in a while a thank you message will appear.  How do I get rid of it.  It does not matter what program you are in.

Best Answer

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, I am sorry your having some issues with your computer.... I am wondering if your Monitor is also an eMachine? Then wonder if it is, Could that be where you are getting the Pop Up from seeing you said you can't click it? At times it can get a Sticky button and then you have nice things start to happen. I would say try some Compressed air and clean out your buttons on your monitor. If that isn't the problem post here so something else could be tried. 

James

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, I am sorry your having some issues with your computer.... I am wondering if your Monitor is also an eMachine? Then wonder if it is, Could that be where you are getting the Pop Up from seeing you said you can't click it? At times it can get a Sticky button and then you have nice things start to happen. I would say try some Compressed air and clean out your buttons on your monitor. If that isn't the problem post here so something else could be tried. 

James

• fasolanl
    fasolanl Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Just wanted to say thanks for responding so quickly.  It seemed to do the trick.

• RevoMaxx
    Options

Your welcome, Glad I was able to be helpful. 

James