Extensa 2510 and windows 10

majesticbaby
majesticbaby Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello!

Let me start off by saying that I was unsure whether to place this thread in this forum or the windows 10, but I'm giving it a shot here.

I bought an Extensa 2510 from a retailer the other day, in the description it said that the OS was windows 8.1 but came with a free upgrade to windows 10. Awesome, nice. Got it today and I've almost been pulling my hair out of frustration seeing as the links provided in the folder (windows.com/windows10upgrade or acer.com/windows10now) doesn't work.

As I started looking at the fine print I saw that the free upgrade was valid only during the first year of windows 10 availability. So that's it right? I'm screwed? I am so not in the mood of spending 140$ after already spending 470$. I'm seriously considering just keeping my slow Acer E1-571 with windows 10 and sendin back the extensa seeing as I got something other than I thought I paid for.

Unless of course, there is a way and I'm just hangry at the moment. So what do you say? Screwed or nah?

Thanks in advance

//majesticbaby 

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Hello majesticbaby,

The free update for Windows 10 was available till july 29, 2016.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.